Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Okay...so you remember that post when I talked about making plans in life that just don't seem to work the way you plan? If not, check it out!
So here's the scoop...yesterday I heard back from grad school and was accepted-exciting right? Well, would have been except that I had decided a month ago that I was going to stay in Omaha, even if I was accepted. Not to mention the fact that I'm in this great relationship with Dan (you remember him...water balloons, cookies, stalking...etc) So now I get to write a letter basically saying, "thanks but no thanks"...which isn't so bad...I like being the one to reject :o)
So now the only decisions I have to make are what to pack in my back pack for this weekends trip, what kind of chewy candy to buy to munch on, and whether or not to take off a little early on Thursday so we can head out to Utah on time!
Life is GREAT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life's funny that way! I'm so glad all is well and you sound so happy! Tell us more about Dan cause I'm nosy and Sadie didn't know much! lol! Just kidding.

Mercedes said...

"Dear school, I had a better offer. Sincerely, Princess."

Hooray for you! I'm so proud of you for getting into grad school, and for knowing your mind enough to decide that it isn't for you right now. You're a savvy girl, Pypes, and that's one of my favorite things about you.

Also, I mentioned you in my blog today. I miss log flumes with guns that didn't work and major detours because all of the mountains were on fire. Good times. Yep, good times. ;)